Separate opportunities are offered for men and women of all ages to meet monthly over the Word of God and some good food and fellowship.
- Breakfast at Blondies on 321 in Granite Falls, every other Tuesday of the month, at 8:30 am
- Men on a Mission lend a helping hand to various renovation projects for friends and neighbors in need.
- Church property and yard maintenance
- Mother’s Day Outreach
- Easter Breakfast
- Father’s Day and Graduating Student Outreach
- Signature Dish “Fundraiser”. A menu of various dishes prepare by ladies in the congregation can be ordered and delivered at your convenience.
- Active participation on all congregational teams: Worship, Mission/Social Outreach and Education
Call the church office (828-493-8099) for more information.